[AMBER] CPPTRAJ Segmentation Fault with modified topology file

From: Chris Lee <chrishankyu.lee.mail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 18:58:25 +0000

Hi All,

I've recently used the ff14IDP force field (code found here: https://github.com/chaohao2010/ADD-CMAP) to run some MD. The actual simulation was completed successfully without any issues; however, when I try to analyze the trajectory using CPPTRAJ, I get a Segmentation Fault error message after trying to load the topology file via the "parm" command and CPPTRAJ exits without any further details. I can send the topology file in question if requested. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris