[AMBER] Adding atom types to gaff.dat

From: Sam Walsworth (Researcher) <"Sam>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 05:50:00 +0000

Hello

I'm keen to develop a new atom type for Ag+ (bonded). Can this be done by adding it to the MOD4 section of gaff.dat if I have correct Rmin/2 and epsilon values, or is there issues with this method?

Sam
University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[https://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterSeptember2021.jpg]