Re: [AMBER] Mmpbsa inp=1 or inp=2

From: Fabian Glaser <fabian.glaser.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 13:55:07 +0200

Yes, I found something in the line you suggested during MD, which explains at least partially why the values jump.
Thanks a lot, very useful !!

Fabian

Fabian Glaser

Bioinformatics Knowledge Unit - BKU
The Lorry I. Lokey Center for Life Sciences and Engineering
Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel

https://lokey.technion.ac.il/bioinformatic-knowledge-unit/
Tel +972 (0) 4 8293701