Re: [AMBER] run_cmake error for installing the GPU version of Amber20

From: jinfeng liu <jinfengliu1119.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 11:02:07 +0800

Thanks very much for your prompt reply, and now it works. However, I come
across another problem when I make install. The error message is in the
following,

/usr/local/cuda-11.3/include/thrust/detail/cpp11_required.h:23:6: 错误:#error
C++11 is required for this Thrust feature; please upgrade your compiler or
pass the appropriate -std=c++XX flag to it.
 # error C++11 is required for this Thrust feature; please upgrade your
compiler or pass the appropriate -std=c++XX flag to it
/usr/include/c++/4.8.2/bits/c++0x_warning.h:32:2: 错误:#error This file
requires compiler and library support for the ISO C++ 2011 standard. This
support is currently experimental, and must be enabled with the -std=c++11
or -std=gnu++11 compiler options.
 #error This file requires compiler and library support for the \

It seems like the compiler's problem. I use gcc version 4.8.5 20150623 (Red
Hat 4.8.5-44) (GCC). What should I do? or how to enable the -std=c++11
option?

Thanks again for your help !

Jinfeng

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> 於 2021年12月5日 週日 下午9:35寫道: