[AMBER] Installation error amber 20 in ubuntu 20.04

From: Joanna Michelle E. Chua <jmechua.pnri.dost.gov.ph>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 03:43:29 +0000

Dear all,

I am having a problem installing amber 20 in Ubuntu thru "make install". This is the error script that appeared.

-- Fixing Miniconda script shebangs
CMake Error at /home/itsrdc/Downloads/amber20_src/cmake/FixCondaShebang/FixCondaShebang.cmake:26 (file):
  file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):

    /home/itsrdc/Downloads/amber20//bin/amber.pip

When I checked the folder, amber.pip appeared in amber 20/bin subfolder.

Can someone help me with this? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Joanna

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including its attachments, is meant for the use of the person/s it is addressed to. It may contain personal data, or confidential or privileged information protected from unauthorized use or disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please be informed that the copying, disseminating, disclosing, or acting based on the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete this email, including its attachments from your system.

Unless indicated, this email and/or its attachment/s does not reflect the view or policies of the Philippine Nuclear Research Institute.