Re: [AMBER] Amber calculate RMSF

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 11:19:54 -0500

Hi,

So what your system actually looks like is not clear, but if there are
more atoms than just residues 1 to 486 (that you;re calculating the
fluctuations for) then the 'rms first' commands may be doing *very*
different things in each run; since you didn't specify a mask for
either 'rms' command, they are using *all* atoms. If e.g. you have
multiple molecules in your system this can result in wildly different
reference structures as Carlos suggested.

-Dan