Re: [AMBER] How to generate mol2 file with topology and crd file?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 11:10:34 -0500

Hi,

You can use cpptraj do do this:

cpptraj -p <topology file> -y <restart file> -x myfile.mol2

or use the input

parm <topology file>
trajin <restart file>
trajout myfile.mol2
run

If you need the SYBYL types you should specify the
sybyltype/sybylatom/sybylbond keyword(s) with either the '-xa' command
line arg or as keywords to 'trajout'. See the manual for full details.
Hope this helps,

-Dan