Re: [AMBER] Interesting findings regarding water density, ntf values, and total potential energy

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 14:39:36 -0600

Hi just a quick follow up, ntf=8 says in the manual that all non-bonding interactions are turned off, which seem to be impossible and not the case in fact. I think it actually means the 1-4 interactions are turned off (on top of ntf=7). If all non-bonded interactions were turned off then that’s truly pretty useless.