Re: [AMBER] S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) ff parameters

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:16:12 +0100

Venkat,

if you have parm99 parameters available for your ligand, that is good
news. The approach to substitute missing parameters by gaff equivalents
is also ok IMO.

I'd suggest, however, at least some test simulations of the isolated
ligand system prior to starting the large protein simulation to ensure
that the structure and dynamics of the system is as expected.

Regards,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Gemany