Re: [AMBER] S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAM) ff parameters

From: Dr. Anselm Horn <anselm.horn.fau.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 09:08:14 +0100

Venkat,

I doubt that you can simply 'convert' the Gromacs parameters into the
Amber world, since probably different force fields are used.

Maybe you could use the Gromacs parameterization and its description as
template in the sense that critical parameters are identified there. At
the end, however, it depends on your research aims which level of detail
you want to apply to the respective parameterization.

Regards,

Anselm

Bioinformatik | NHR.FAU
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU)
Germany