Re: [AMBER] Using RESP charges in antechamber

From: Karl Kirschner <k.n.kirschner.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 08:52:22 +0100

Hello Sam,

  Yes you can. I have used Psi4 to compute resp charges and some Python3
knowledge. You can find the details in the following publication:

A. Alenaizan, L. A. Burns, C. D. Sherrill, Python implementation of the
restrained electrostatic potential charge model. *Int. J. Quantum Chem.*.
(2019)

The corresponding code can be found here: https://github.com/cdsgroup/resp

Best regards,
Karl