Re: [AMBER] ParmEd error

From: Sangeetha B <jvbsangeetha.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 16:13:57 +0530

Dear Jason,

As you pointed out, the first line of parmed file was
(#!/mnt/c/amber20/miniconda/bin/python), pointing to the right miniconda
installation in the AMBER directory. Still the problem persisted.
So I did a fresh installation of AMBER and now it is working fine.
I don't know what went wrong before.

Thanks for your help..

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>