Re: [AMBER] unable to get response from mailing list

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 09:11:01 -0400

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021, Sadaf Rani wrote:

>I have observed a strange problem. I am unable to receive email for the
>question I post in the mailing list. I noticed this while googling the same
>error after not getting a response from the mailing list that my question
>was answered for which I did not receive email. Could anyone please give me
>an idea why this is happening? I have space in my email account and
>continuously receive emails from mailing list other than mine. I have
>unsubscribed and subscribed again but it is still not working.

Can you clarify your situation? Are you receiving no emails from the Amber
mailing list, or are you just missing responses to your post? Do you see your
original post in your email feed?

It seems possible that your mail environment is set up to do something
special with emails from your own email address.

....dac