[AMBER] Organometallic RESP charge derivation for use with AmberTools

From: Sam Walsworth (Researcher) <"Sam>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 18:58:00 +0000

Hi All

I am curious what is the best way to generate organosilver RESP charges for use with AmberTools (before MD simulation with GROMACS)? I was considering doing this with NWChem (which I've used to create bond/angle parameters for my organosilver complexes) but I am aware of R.E.D. Server Development which may be a better option.

Anyone got any experience with this?

Sam
University of Huddersfield inspiring global professionals.
[https://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooterSeptember2021.jpg]