Re: [AMBER] Does minimization require for average pdb structure extract from 2drms plot using CPPTRAJ AMBER 16

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:53:57 -0400

Why do you minimize the average structure? Won't that minimization just
result in another, non-average structure?

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorksR Institute
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Corporation
"ENGINEERING THE CURE" C
(248) 573-5499

Learn More and Donate At:
Website: http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the