Re: [AMBER] cudaMemcpy GpuBuffer::Download failed an illegal memory access was encountered

From: Rangarajan, Amith <Amith.Rangarajan.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 19:08:42 +0000

Dear Group,

I am encountering this error frequently in a non-specific way ( same system -error on only some replicas, corrects upon retry) . I have checked the systems in VMD and there seems to be nothing wrong with them. It happens mostly during the beginning of the MD run and i dont find any other error messages.

Please suggest regarding the best way to avoid/fix this.

I found an earlier thread on this in this forum, but there were not many replies , please be kind to tag me the link in case i missed the discussion.

thanks so much,

best
amith