Re: [AMBER] Unwanted water protein interaction

From: mohamed marzouk <mohamedmarzoukphysics.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 19:34:20 +0900

Thank you,
I have checked these atoms but nothing strange in them.
Then I applied the Minimization for this files and all unwanted clashes solved and now the system is stable.
I think this is okay to equilibrate the system then, isn’t it?

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk.sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa.m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics.yahoo.com