Re: [AMBER] parmed for two atom type with the same LJ parameters

From: Song, Lin <songlin3.chemistry.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 15:44:21 +0000

Hi Qinghua,

One thing you may try is changing one of the metal ion’s atom type to something new:

change AMBER_ATOM_TYPE :METAL_ION_2_RESID OIMD
addLJType .%OIMD

And you might need to add the polarizability of the new atom type, which should have the same value of the metal ion’s atom type.

My two cents. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks!

Best,
Lin