Re: [AMBER] FixCondaShebang persists

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 09:15:16 -0400

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021, German P. Barletta wrote:

>-- Fixing Miniconda script shebangs
>CMake Error at
>/home/pbarletta/amber20_src/cmake/FixCondaShebang/FixCondaShebang.cmake:26
>(file):
> file failed to open for reading (No such file or directory):
>
> /home/pbarletta/amber20//bin/amber.pip

Thanks for the extra information. Try one more thing:

    ls -l /home/pbarletta/amber20//bin/amber.pip

I'm trying to find out if this is a broken symlink, or there is no file at
all. But basically, I am stuck: there is something about your
system that is different from mine, but I don't quite know where to look.

Again, the good news: this is the *last thing* that the installation script
does, and you don't need amber.pip anyway. So ignoring the message should
be fine.

...thx...dac