Re: [AMBER] Amber20/AmberTools21 Installation Test Errors

From: Ravi Abrol <raviabrol.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 01:03:24 -0700

Thanks Dave.

We do plan to use the residue decomposition so I looked into the dif file.
I noticed that the file was missing and in fact nothing seems to have run
in that folder:
/usr/local/amber20///AmberTools/src/mm_pbsa/Examples/05_MMPBSA_Decomp_Residue/
Could it be that something went wrong during the tests such that the test
was not run for this case?

For the CUDA errors (not ignored), they were for either igb7 or igb8 cases.
For the CUDA parallel errors (not ignored), they were for igb7, igb8, rem,
and neb tests.

I am attaching a summary of max/relative errors for all the failed jobs
where this data is in the diff files.

Ravi

---