Re: [AMBER] How to turn H-bonding point charges

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:18:40 -0400

in parmed, you can select the atoms for the charge change based on name,
atom number and many other mask options. you would need to decide which
atoms to change.
be aware, however, that you cannot only disable hydrogen bonding since the
charge effects many other interactions as well (rotational barriers, etc).
It depends on which force fields you are using, but the typical ones such
as ff14SB and those dating all the way back to parm94 do not have a
specific term in the force field for hydrogen bonding.