[AMBER] How to generate different velocities for same structure during equilibration

From: Sadaf Rani <sadafrani6.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 16:20:32 +0500

Dear Amber
I have performed a simulation and in order to know the consistency for
fluctuations I want to run a duplicate of it.
In the first simulation; I slowly equilibrated the system starting from
temp0=0 and moving towards 300 in steps using random seed ig=-1
and gamma_ln=1.
Now for the second run should I use the same minimized structure and just
change the random seed number value? How should I deal with temperature
settings?
Could anyone please give your expert opinion?
Sadaf