Re: [AMBER] How many complex trajectories for mmpbsa computations ?

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:33:15 +0000

It is becoming more and more difficult to publish the results of single simulations since questions on reproducibility and convergence arise so most practitioners tend to run multiple independent MD simulations with different initial conditions (ion distribution, structure, velocities, ...) with a minima of three replicates.

See this paper by Knapp: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acs.jctc.8b00391

--tec3