Re: [AMBER] How to set multiple positional restraints during minimization

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 11:34:47 -0400

you can only specify one mask, but you can have a more complex selection.
Using this method, you can only specify a single force constant though.
for example
restraintmask=':1-492,493-502'

In order to have multiple groups with different force constants, you can
use GROUP input. The manual has more details.
for example

  ntr=1,
   /
restraint group 1