Re: [AMBER] How to superpose the solvated box to the original pdb structure?

From: Gao Zhenting <zhentgpicasa.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 23:49:50 +0800

Hi Dac,

I tested "set default nocenter on" in tleap, but the output solvated
protein coordinates are still different from the original one.
Could you help to check?

Here is the commands I used:
tleap -f tleap.in
ambpdb -p fxa.prmtop -c fxa.rst7 > fxa_solv.pdb
#compare fxa.pdb and fxa_solv.pdb in PyMOL

Zhenting

David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu> 于2021年10月5日周二 下午8:41写道: