Re: [AMBER] How to superpose the solvated box to the original pdb structure?

From: Reyes Nuñez Franco <rnunez.cicbiogune.es>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 11:21:06 +0000

Hi Zhenting,

I didn't fully understand what you tried to do by aligning the original PDB to the solvated protein, but maybe what you could do is to save a pdb after the GIST calculation, so you have it oriented in the same way as the one used for the calculation.
You can try using 'trajout ref-frame.pdb onlyframes 1', in that way you will extract the first frame of your trajectory oriented in the same way as for the GIST calculation.

I hope this helps you!

Best,
Reyes

Reyes Núñez Franco (PhD student)