[AMBER] constant ph md

From: Abhik Ghosh Moulick <abhik.ghosh.bose.res.in>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:52:41 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
Recently I am trying to perform constant pH md simulation in implicit
solvent. During the building of input structure, I found that in tleap
file information regarding the disulfide bond is added. I didn't
understand the cause behind it. Could you please explain? Secondly if I
want to run a constant ph on another protein which have disulfide bond,
but I need to titrate only ASP and GLU, then does disulfide bond
information is needed to mention in tleap file?

I am new to amber so any kind of help is highly appreciable.

Thanking you
Best Regards
Abhik

--
Abhik Ghosh Moulick (SRF)
Chemical, Biological & Macro-molecular Sciences