Re: [AMBER] Preparation of i-Motif structures

From: Petr Stadlbauer <petr.stadl.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 11:58:20 +0200

Dear Sruthi,

first make sure your structure is not degraded anymore. What happened
to your structure reminds me of what happens when one changes residue
or atom names and fails to keep them in the same columns. It results
in a shift in the rest of the line and leap (or other visualization
software) loads the coordinates incorrectly. So add or remove blank
spaces where needed. There could be some other errors with the names
and types, but try to resolve the structural problem first.

Regards,
Petr

so 19. 6. 2021 v 9:37 odesílatel Sruthi Sudhakar