Re: [AMBER] Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

From: Akinyemi Omoniyi <aaomoniyi2014.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 00:15:00 +0200

Thank you for your response.
I have checked the min2.out file and the thing that I noticed was that the
file is incomplete when compared with the similar file from the tutorial.
Attached is min2.out file.
Please help.

*Akinyemi A. Omoniyi*
Faculty Member,
Department of Human Anatomy,
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences,
College of Medical Sciences,
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
E-mail: aaomoniyi.abu.edu.ng
Contact: +2347038862108