Re: [AMBER] Joining two molecules

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 08:44:19 +0000

With some help correcting my input, the graft command worked very well in preparing a “joint” molecular structure by aligning, removing overlapping and “bonding”.

This its a really nice addition to CPPTRAJ, should solve some problems aligning and bonding structures.

Thank you very much for the tip, tool and the help Dan, much appreciated. This takes care of generating separate structures and the joint structure, maintaining information available in the input files.

The remaining problem, for me, is still how to retain the desired parameters from two different FFs when loading this new structure, leaving only the “intersect” with as little manual editing involved as possible.

Best regards
// Gustaf