Re: [AMBER] AMberTools21 installation

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 09:12:46 -0400

On Mon, May 24, 2021, Neha Gandhi wrote:

>Yes miniconda is fetching the required packages yet ./run_cmake throws
>error about the packages not found.
>
>While I managed to resolve the issue, run_cmake complained about not
>finding Plumed packages and library. I don't want to install Plumed.

Are you sure these are error messages? Cmake tells you lots about what it
is looking for, and often says that a package is not found, but these are
just for information.

Can you post the cmake.log file? Also, what did you do to resolve the
previous issue about numpy?

>I also tried installing using the old ./configure -noX11 -mpi gcc on Linux
>cluster, this didn't work either. It was looking for pnetcdf! I don't want
>pnetcdf installation.

Again, this sounds like an information message, not an error.

....dac