[AMBER] Cpptraj segfaults on single REMD trajectories?

From: Brian Radak <brian.radak.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 11:19:29 -0400

I've recently been running a lot of one-dimensional HREMD (-rem 3) with
PMEMDGTI. I started to notice certain analysis scripts failing and traced
it back to a cpptraj segfault whenever one (and only one) REMD trajectory
is read in - literally

$ cpptraj -p prmtop -y mdcrd
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I added -debug 999 and it looks like the trajectory is actually
successfully read and closed and _then_ the segfaults occurs.

 Suggestions? Is this bc of some automatic response to REMD annotations? Is
there a way to suppress that response? My only goal here is to do basic
imaging and centering before extracting a frame. I don't actually have
interest in the REMD data itself.

Cheers,
Brian