Re: [AMBER] Mutate double stranded DNA?

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 14:25:00 -0400

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot to everyone who answered, all suggestions were very good!

Just to give an update, Carlos's program has the advantage of automatically
handling a full sequence,while in Chimera (with `swapna`) I need to
do one-by-one. I don't know PyMol enough to have an opinion.

Thanks!
--
Gustavo Seabra.