[AMBER] Query regarding density analysis in CPPTRAJ. Raising this issue again.

From: ARITRA MITRA <aritra18.iitg.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:02:38 +0000

Dear Amber Users,
This query is regarding the 'density' analysis in CPPTRAJ. I am running the following script in order to obtain the density distribution of water as a function of box length in the x direction.

parm abc.prmtop
trajin abc.crd
density out wat-density-x.dat name x-axis-wat delta 0.1 x mass :WAT

The output file contains the density values averaged over the entire trajectory (along with the standard deviation values) . For the purpose of my analysis, I wish to calculate the
density values per frame such that in addition
to the box length and density data the time information will also be written out. I need a workaround to bypass the time average feature of the 'density' keyword. Any suggestion on this
topic is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aritra Mitra,