Re: [AMBER] Release of AmberTools21

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 08:55:49 +0000

Against advice on the install page I went with gfortran10 because I was curious.

    Apple clang version 12.0.0 (clang-1200.0.32.29)
    GNU Fortran (Homebrew GCC 10.2.0_4) 10.2.0
    Open MPI 4.1.1
    Xcode Version 12.4 (12D4e)
    macOS Catalina version 10.15.7
    2,5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7

This time not using any particular additions/modifications the compile of both serial and parallell finished with warnings though no errors using the defaults in the run_cmake file.

Tests are currently running though I see a lot of “PASSED” scrolling by. It seems like the install using gfortran10 and clang compilers have worked as intended.

Best regards
// Gustaf