Re: [AMBER] Make the two ligands independent in one simulation

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:51:29 -0400

As far as I know, it is not possible to turn off specific interactions in
this manner without some change in the source code.

I suppose you could use the restraints with r1/r2 long enough to avoid the
molecules to get close, although the results of that simulation would be
confusing to say the least.
--
Gustavo Seabra.