Re: [AMBER] MD Simulation of Ribosome including Protein & RNA

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 14:46:01 -0400

tleap can be used to prepare systems, probably the real question here is
whether you have complete coordinates for the system that you want to
simulate, or if any model building is needed. tleap is not intended for
model building and has very limited abilities. Papers discussed in this
review from a few years ago may give you an idea of what others have done
to set up their simulations
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959440X1730132X