Re: [AMBER] Apply Lennar-Jones potential between small molecules

From: A R <dhna_2001.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 12:01:58 +0000

Dear Prof David Case
I'm so thankful for reply.

Could you please an additional answer, if the ligand is covalently bonded with a cofactor such as FAD. Can i use ligand-FAD conjugate as a ligand coordinates input file in tleap. Next prepare complex between protein and ligand-FDA conjugate and proceed in similar way to simple md simulation process of non covalent bonded protein-ligand complex.

Best regards

Sincerely yours'

 Professor, Ph.D, (Full) Dr. Awwad A. Radwan
(Current address: Pharmaceutical Technology center, Fac of Pharmacy, King Saud University, Al Ryiadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Office : +966-046-70562 Mob. 0505193925)

(Home country address: Dept of Org Pharm Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Assiut University, Assiut, Egypt. Home Tel +2088-292164 Office Tel +2088-411326 Fax +2088-332776 Mobile 0103-716131)