Re: [AMBER] Add molecule to prmtop/inpcrd ?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 10:31:42 -0400

Hi Gustavo,

Welcome to the ordeal that is trying to get LEaP to work with sugars.
I've recently butted my head up against this myself. I have a
work-in-progress command in cpptraj called 'prepareforleap' that I've
been testing that tries to make this process a bit easier. It will
disconnect any sugars, try to rename them properly, and write out the
leap input needed to recreate the bonds after you load the prepared
structure into leap (it also creates leap input to bond disulfides and
changes CYS to CYX etc). Again, it's still a work in progress so it
may not work for your system. If you are feeling brave and want to
give it a shot, email me off-list and I'll give you more details.

-Dan