Re: [AMBER] Using average frame for nmode entropy calculation?

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 22:07:49 -0500

Thanks for the explanation, Dr David Case also explained so I’ve got the idea. If only there could be a faster way to calculate entropy that would be what I’m looking for for quite a while. 513 amino acid residues is what I’m facing, though I have even larger systems which I just gave up. In nmode using the average frame as tested doesn’t give close enough values to the results from the separate frames which generated the average frame. Looks like pruning the protein is still the best option so far.