[AMBER] Is it possible to create a deb for ubuntu or a pypi one ?

From: <aishen.free.fr>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 17:22:59 +0200

Hi,

After trying to compile amber20 on ubuntu it still doesn't work , now
it's problem with mini conda python which doesn't give numpy scipy
matplotlib, I don't want to lose time using conda it's doing a big mess
even on window at the time. All both system were working fine and few
days ago nothing worked any more after looking at the problem it's
anaconda which changed python version !

If possible would be nice otherwise I can't use anymore amber20 and it's
a shade.

Kind regards

Henri