Re: [AMBER] Is it possible to create a deb for ubuntu or a pypi one ?

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 17:06:07 -0400

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, aishen.free.fr wrote:

>After trying to compile amber20 on ubuntu it still doesn't work , now
>it's problem with mini conda python which doesn't give numpy scipy
>matplotlib,

Did you use the default, and ask Amber to download a miniconda for you?
That procedure will (a) provide scipy and matplotlib, and (b) not interfere with
any other python you have in your system.

>All both system were working fine and few
>days ago nothing worked any more after looking at the problem it's
>anaconda which changed python version !

You may need to check you PATH variable: If you don't wish to use the
python that Amber installs, make sure it is not the first one in your $PATH.

We'll try to help more if you can provide details about what choices you
made in installing Amber20, and what the details of the problem are are.

...dac