Re: [AMBER] Using average frame for nmode entropy calculation?

From: Liao <liaojunzhuo.aliyun.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2021 09:48:03 -0500

Thanks for the answer there,

So from what I see, MMPBSA.py is calling cpptraj and seems to be generating an average frame over all the selected frames, and doing the quasi-harmonic calculation on that single frame.

I guess now I’ll try to first manually generate an average in cpptraj, and use that single frame as the nmode calculation input to see what I get.