Re: [AMBER] ZAFF force field

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 17:12:51 -0600

Hi Tabassum,

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy with moving in past weeks. For your case, ZAFF was not able to handle such case because your case has a different chemical environment, I would suggest you to parameterize the metal site specifically using MCPB.py: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>.

Hope it helps,
Pengfei