Re: [AMBER] dimer shifts under NPT ensemble

From: Qinghua Liao <scorpio.liao.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 08:59:59 +0100

Dear Thomas,

Thanks a lot for your comments!

Actually, when I do the NVT heating and NPT equilibration, I always used
the minimized configuration as reference for positional restraints.
The first step of NPT equilibration could pass through, but the second
step of NPT equilibration could not pass through unless I used the NPT
restart file (500 ps),
which might be due to the scaled coordinates, I will try to run it
shorter to see it will pass or not.

Could you please be more specific on how to make the dimer as one
molecule with parmed?

I tried a closeness of 0.75 angstrom, but it did not work, maybe I
should give another try on it!

If none of above works, I will ask you how to comment out the scaling in
the code!

All the best,
Qinghua