Re: [AMBER] tip3p water model in amber14

From: Swisher, Justin S <Swisher122.live.missouristate.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 00:29:06 +0000

I am unsure how to make an input pdf file, but would a text file be okay to attach with what xleap shows me when I put in the commands?

The commands that I implement in xleap are:

1.) source leaprc.gaff

2.) source leaprc.water.tip3p (It does say ERROR: syntax error Couldn't scan NUMBER from (+)

3.) I then load in two library files that I made pvx7.lib and hvx7.lib and load in my pdb file. It adds 2H/lone pairs, but recognizes all the atoms in the pdb file.

After this I solvate the box with

4.) solvatebox solux TIP3PBOX 8.0 wherein it tells me that it uses the default radius for O. It adds 539 water residues

I checked the charge with

5.) charge solux and it is neutral in charge.

Finally, I try to

 6.) saveamberparm solux_wat.prmtop solux_wat.inpcrd

It builds the topology and builds the atom parameters then lists that it can't find vdW or other parameters for type OW, HW and HW for all but 2 waters and then says

Parameter file was not saved.