Re: [AMBER] Apply Lennar-Jones potential between small molecules

From: Ming Tang <m21.tang.qut.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 21:17:00 +0000

Hi Carlos,

Thank you very much for your guidance. I used harmonic potential between two group of atoms before, but it was only used for certain two groups of atoms. Here, I may have hundreds of small molecules, it will be lots of work and when the system changes, the atom id changes so I need to modify the igrn again. Is it doable to define dummy particles as the centre of mass of the ligand and apply potential to the defined dummy particles only?

Thanks a lot,
Ming