Re: [AMBER] Thermodynamic integration for protein-protein interactions

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:30:49 -0500

we recently published work using Amber TI that included calculation of the
impact of mutations on protein-protein binding affinities, for complexes
involving stable proteins and for IDPs. The methods described there may be
helpful for your work.

Dissecting the Energetics of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins via a Hybrid
Experimental and Computational Approach
<https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcb.9b08323>. Zou, J., Simmerling, C.,
Raleigh, D., The Journal of Physical Chemistry B 123 (49), 10394-10402 2019
DOI: 10.1021/acs.jpcb.9b08323