[AMBER] Altering ligand positions in Xleap

From: Sruthi Sudhakar <sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 16:14:10 +0530

Dear all,

I am currently working on a G- Quadruplex ligand system. We have used the
docked structure of the ligand as a starting structure for the dynamics.
But now we need to place the ligand on top of a particular guanine
initially to see how the system changes over time. I wanted to know if it
is possible to place the ligand closer to the particular residue of the
macromolecule in xleap? If yes could someone kindly guide me regarding the
procedure.

Regards,
Sruthi Sudhakar