Re: [AMBER] tLeap, Fatal: Atom does not have a type

From: Alysia Mandato <alysiamandato.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 16:17:10 -0500

Hello,

After these steps:

source leaprc.protein.ff14SB
source leaprc.DNA.bsc1
source leaprc.water.tip3p
mol=loadpdb 4wlw_AB_NTA.pdb

I get output in tleap which says that it "Created a new atom named: O01
within residue ..." This is the same for P01, O02, O03, H01, H02, and H03.
This is the only reason why I added those atom types. I am not sure why
those atoms are added when I load in the PDB file.

I am not sure how to add these properly in the lib file. I found these
atoms in my structure on PyMol, and they are part of a phosphate backbone
of my DNA strand. Maybe they should be different atom types? I'm having
trouble determining what to do.

Should I add these atom types somehow to the lib file, or is there a way to
rename the strange atom types to the typical phosphate backbone atoms (P,
OP1, OP2)?